DEFINE YOUR PROTECTION PROGRAM
The best security program is the result of a thorough needs assessment and a systematic design that brings together the right personnel and technology to work effectively within your budget.
Paradigm Security Consulting Services takes you through every step of the process to define and implement the security program that’s right for you. We look at security through several lenses because everyone has more than one area of concern.
Protecting your facility involves looking at the physical construction of every part of a building and gate system, for example, and looking at all the people who go in and out of the place.
We look at all the access points and your procedures for allowing everyone to enter and exit. Some analysis considerations include:
- Do you have guard stations or gates at the perimeter of your facility and/or its grounds?
- Do you have high-definition video monitoring? Do you need it?
- Do you have an effective way for anyone at an entrance or exit to communicate with security personnel to resolve a problem or initiate an emergency response?
- Do you have procedures in place for all likely and possible situations and corresponding escalation indicators?
We look at your data management infrastructure.
- Do you have physical security systems, such as multiple doors and restrictive entry systems, to protect access to your servers and data storage?
- Do you have high-definition video monitoring?
- Do you have policies and procedures to control access?
We look at all the people who go in and out of your facility, and that includes whether you have a single location or multiple locations.
- Do you have a procedure to monitor when all people enter and leave a specific location?
- Do you differentiate between people who work in a building and those who visit?
- Do you have a procedure to monitor outside people, such as vendors, who visit a location periodically?
After we look at these security parameters specific to your needs and budget, we will recommend a program that covers security personnel and equipment.
Let’s talk about your overall security needs and concerns. Contact us today or call us at 678-684-4400.