Paradigm provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants based on demonstrated ability, experience and training. We are always seeking top-quality individuals at various levels of the organization.
Click now to complete an online application.
NOTE: An applicant must have reliable transportation and a valid driver's license to be considered for employment as a Private Security Officer.
Example of Security Officer Tasks
- Patrol premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure the security of doors, windows, contractor boxes, and gates
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain the security of premises
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or the presence of unauthorized persons
- Circulate among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect property
- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote the effective local, state, or national security operations
Example of Security Sergeant Tasks
- Teach and enforce safety regulations at the worksite
- Establish security patrol priorities
- Perform all duties of a Security Officer
- Maintain a long-range security action plan, including staffing requirements and equipment needs
- Maintain the data storage systems and the maintenance of equipment located at the specific job site
- Monitor work standards and methods to ensure efficiency
- Prepare status reports of weekly interactions with clients on-site details and evaluate personnel performance
- Take predetermined action and render first aid in emergencies such as accident, fire and illness
- Demonstrate a continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service
- Make sound decisions and respond quickly in emergency situations
- Report to a post not covered when directed
- Provide daily update to supervisor on any job site issues
- Prepare weekly reports on personnel concerns, equipment needs, customer issues, etc.
- Direct staff on issues concerning schedules, equipment and procedures
- Act as liaison between the client and Paradigm Management
- Recommend client site procedure updates or additional security management needs
For more information, contact us today or call us at 678-684-4400. Or if you're ready to apply, click now to complete an online application.
Read Feedback From Our Clients
“I wanted to pass this along and say thanks. It always seems that we are quick to send problem notes. However, this is a success. As an office, we are held accountable to an average score of 4.7 – which leaves very little room for “4’s,” much less any bad scores. Our resident who moved in 1361 this weekend specifically mentioned the great service that the concierge, Billy, provided upon his arrival. Thank you for pushing for excellence – it really makes us look good. Thanks again for everything!”